Thursday, November 13, 2008

And So It Goes...My

This is completely nuts! We now have most of our cabinets installed. I drove past this morning and again this afternoon for a peak and couldn't really see a lot of progress. However, on closer inspection after dinner, we noticed that they had been extremely busy!
I have an appointment with our supervisor tomorrow morning. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about the progress. We are very impressed.

The vanity in the en-suite:


Vanity in the powder room:


My beautiful kitchen: 


Liquid copper cupboards:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great, Jen!

You are winning the race at the moment!

May the fastest home win!

Andrew

Me said...

The supervisor was running about 1/2 an hour late and I was waiting with 2 little kids. We had to reschedule which was a pity, but these things happen. We had a good chat. Apparently the bi-folds are going in on Monday and then the painters come. The tiles should be laid in about 3 weeks I think he said. I just can't believe how it's all coming together!!