We've been away again for a bit over a week this time, and when we got back yesterday we went straight to the site to see what had been done.
The brick work is pretty much complete. The facade needs to be rendered and the tiles etc need to go on. To say that we need to do a lot of landscaping is somewhat of an understatement!
The en-suite basins have been fitted.
The bi-fold doors are in. The black colour is protective plastic. They will be silver.
They have also spent a lot of time finishing off the plastering, skirting boards etc. The internal doors are nearly all in place as are some of the wardrobe doors.
This is how it looks from a few doors up the street.