Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally a Slab!


We were starting to wonder if someone had drank the slab! It was supposed to be laid towards the end of last week, but alas, no slab. There were one or two nasty weather days, but it didn't seem to stop the other builders in the area. Having said that, since I last wrote the blog they completed the drains and boarded up the area for the concrete. They also dumped a heap of white boxes (?) on the block next door. I can only assume these are for the slab?









Today, we had action! I drove past about 9am and they had begun to pour the concrete from the back.




I drove past again at 4pm... they're going to start to think I'm stalking one of them before too long.

Progress!!


We will go and have a closer look on the weekend and maybe take some more pictures.

No comments: