Thursday, October 2, 2008

Framed!


If it looks like we have gone from having a bare slab to the full frame for our house in next to no time at all, that's because we have. The walls went up in about 2 days and the roof took another day. It's quite remarkable. Having said this, we now are due to make another payment, and I only made the payment for the slab this morning. I have a feeling we won't be due for another for a while after these two though. A month ago, all we had was a paddock of nice red dirt, and now we have a skeleton of a house.
Back to my pregnancy analogy, viewing at this stage is like having an ultrasound. You can see all the fingers and toes, but still have a bit of waiting before you can see the fine details. 



There are still 12 weeks left in the  year. I don't want to get my hopes up, but is there a possibility?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no chance at all

we are also building the atlantique 36 mkII,site start was 1 day after u